Boiler Servicing in Failsworth
With a reputation for excellence and professionalism throughout the region, Mark Anthony Walsh Heating & Plumbing offers reliable boiler servicing in Failsworth and also the surrounding areas for all models and makes of boiler.
With more than 15 years of experience and a team of highly trained and fully qualified engineers, you can rely on us to keep you boiler performing efficiently and safely all year round.
Why is regular servicing important?
Boiler servicing in Failsworth is vital to ensure the safety and efficiency of your heating system, yet despite this not all homeowners employ a qualified gas engineer to conduct regular, routine maintenance on their boilers. A boiler breakdown during those cold winter months can prove disastrous, leaving you and your family without heating and hot water at a difficult time. A regular boiler service helps by:
Identifying Problems and Fixing Them
You could potentially be left without heating or hot water from a seemingly insignificant fault. Detecting problems before they become a larger issue is important, and carrying out an annual boiler service will do just that.
Safety Inspections, Including Carbon Monoxide
Boilers that have not been properly installed, maintained or ventilated can produce carbon monoxide (the silent killer), therefore it is really important to make sure your boiler is safety checked on a regular basis.
Reduced Energy Bills
You will save money on your energy bills, as our engineers always look for ways to improve boiler efficiency. You can avoid expensive emergency charges by identifying issues ahead of time.
Maintain Manufacturer Warranty
Boiler warranties often stipulate the requirement of a regular boiler service. Annual servicing is also recommended by all major boiler manufacturers. Our highly trained team is capable of servicing all makes and models.
Our Boiler Service Outlined:
- A dust sheet is used to prepare the area, meaning we leave your home how we found it
- Removal of both the outer and inner combustion covers
- We clean the boilers burner, heat exchanger and fan ensuring that they are free of dust and debris
- The boiler is reassembled
- We take your boilers burner pressure which tells us if the burner’s heat output is OK
- In all modes, we test the operation of your boiler
- By using a flue gas analyser, our gas engineers can determine the level of carbon monoxide emissions as well as the efficiency of your boiler
Call Mark Anthony Walsh Heating & Plumbing if you live in Failsworth or the surrounding areas, for information and advice on boiler servicing in Failsworth.